No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. - Alice Walker
Faith Inkubators Seasonals + Stewardship
Faith Inkubators Stewardship
A holistic resource for ministry to
involve and include the entire congregation during learning and
the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength.”
are the salt of the Earth…You are the light of the
world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.”
the full tithe into the storehouse…see if I will
not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for
you an overflowing blessing.”
What is Faith Inkubators Stewardship?
Invites an intergenerational experience and provides an opportunity for
all ages to grow as good stewards of their time, talents, and treasures.
This resource is a tool to introduce a holistic approach to Stewardship
in the congregation. The theme set includes four to six weeks of materials
for learning and worship with a home connection.
What is included in the resources?
Included on the CD-ROM disc:
- Images & Analogies™: Each lesson includes a variety of brain-based teaching options to help each learner grasp key concepts at their own particular level through music and the arts.
- PowerPoint® Presentations: The cartoons, quotations, karaoke music lyrics, Bible verses, and QuizBowl™ game shows in our customizable PowerPoint® slides make teaching presentations fun, visual, and alive.
- PowerPoint Presentations for Worship: There are customizable PowerPoint slides for use during worship to add a visual experience.
- Skits: Each lesson includes three skits designed to get the point across in a fun and engaging way. Use children, parents, youth and adults, or puppets to present skits.
- Bible Verse Songs: A key NRSV scripture passage forms the core of every theme set. By turning each scripture passage into a memorable, high-quality song, we’ve turned your Bible into both a text book and a hymn book. Incorporating your muscles through sign language further helps the brain remember the key passage. Remember: Learn something in song and you memorize it for life! Note: Advent and Lent Bible verses follow the lectionary year.
- FAITH5 Devotions and Bookmarks: Take-home devotions for a variety of age levels and bookmarks to insert in weekly bulletins facilitate faith dialogue in the home, encouraging families to connect for a few minutes every night via the sharing of highs and lows, Scripture, talk, prayer and blessing.
- Leader’s Toolbox: There are tools, specific suggestions, outlines and a few extras included in the Leader’s Toolbox on the CD-ROM for you to print out and share with your planning
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Audio CD: You’ll receive an audio CD with the vocal and instrumental versions of each theme song to use in teaching and as background music. A few extra Scripture songs will be included for additional use during Sunday school and worship.
- Numerous support materials including sermon aids, bookmarks and ideas for connecting Christian education to worship services.
- A special "breaking bread" video guide for home gatherings plus pledge forms that include a commitment to practice the FAITH5 (a five-step faith practice for the home).
- Web and Phone Support: You always have access to our website at www.faithink.com and you always have access to the Faith Inkubators staff by phone, Skype, and e-mail.
The license for this one-year Faith Inkubators Stewardship membership expires on August
Order Faith Inkubators Stewardship Today!
If you have any questions about the Faith Inkubators Stewardship system, please contact
Faith Inkubators at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 888-55FAITH.